Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Ashton JimenezTexas LPC-S #66488
I attended the University of Tennessee (CACREP). I serve clients in both a non-profit and private practice setting giving me a unique perspective on serving clients with diverse needs.
Memberships: Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor, Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, & Member of the Texas Counseling Association
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times before 5:00 PM, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is TF-CBT, CPT, PCIT, EMDR, Motivational Interviewing, Solution-Focused. My specialty is Trauma, Children & Families, Adults
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision), I am flexible