Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Dr. Angela PowellTexas LPC #63046, CSC
I attended Sam Houston State University -Ph.D., and Prairie View A&M University -MA. I am ethical, flexible, professional, family-oriented, collaborative, & humorous.
Memberships: Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Member of ACA, TACES, SACES, TSCA, & ASCA
Supervision Modalities: Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing, Online scheduling system, Supervision times before 5:00 PM
My Theory and Specialities: My theory is CBT, & Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, with a specialty in Youth Trauma,
School counseling, & Youth/Adolescent behavioral issues
Supervision Practice: I am flexible