Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Andrea DavisTX LPC-AT-S 20227
Biography: Graduate of University of West Georgia, MA Humanistic Psychology, Art Therapy Institute
Memberships: Texas Counseling Association, American Art Therapy Association, Art Therapy Credentials Board
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Triadic supervision (two people attend and count as an individual), Group supervision, Monthly invoicing.
My Theory and Specialities: Theories I use are grounded in the Humanistic and Phenomenological perspectives. Trauma-Informed/ Focused, DBT, CBT; my specialty is art therapy, trauma, 15 years working with foster/ adopt.