Wondering how to find a LPC Supervisor in Texas?
Wondering who are the LPC Supervisors near me?
Find your Texas LPC, LMFT, or dual licensed Supervisor, and check out pricing and availability:
- Our listings are alphabetical.
- All listings are licensed but it’s a good idea to verify through the Texas BHEC license verification system.
- $, $$, and $$$ within each listing indicate approximate price range.
- Information is updated regularly but contact each supervisor directly for more information.
- Are you a supervisor interested in a free listing? Contact Kwtrainingit@gmail.com
Click the links below to find:
Mrs. Adriana GutierrezLicensed Professional Counselor #63208
I attended Sam Houston State University and I am fully bilingual speaking both English and Spanish.
Memberships: Texas Supervisor Training Group Member, Member of the Texas Counseling Association, Kate Walker Training 40 Hour Supervisor Course Graduate, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholar
Supervision Modalities: Face to face supervision, Virtual supervision, Monthly invoicing, Supervision times after 5:00 PM, Weekend supervision times
My Theory and Specialities: I have over 15 years of experience in counseling in areas of trauma, depression, anxiety, sexual abuse, and domestic violence. I also have extensive experience working with immigrant families and am fully bilingual in Spanish and English. I utilize cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, and trauma-informed care in my work with clients.
Supervision Practice: Weekly, Twice each month (two-hour supervision)