Welcome to Part 2 of the 40 Hour LPC LMFT Supervisor Training!
This second part of the 40 Hour Training takes place in our classroom in The Woodlands, Texas. Worried about travel costs? Attend the live portion of this course via webcam!
- This course is in two parts and this is Part 2. If you are looking for Part 1 click HERE.
- You have 90 days from the date you purchased the training to complete this course.
- This course is designed to be comparable to post-graduate level supervision courses. All papers, projects, and quizzes must be completed in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- We calculate CE hours based on 6000 content words = one CE hour, one hour of video = one CE hour, and one hour in the classroom (in person or via webcam) = one CE hour.
- Count 90 days from the day you purchased this course. DO NOT purchase this Part 2 if the dates we are holding class are after your 90 day time limit. We can only refund 1/2 of the course fee if you make a mistake and purchase a class time that is after your completion deadline.
8:00 – 10:00 Orientation to Supervision and Codes of Ethics
10:00 – 1:00 Conceptualizing Supervision: Making a Supervision Plan Including Best Practices for Administrative Tasks and Paperwork
1:00 – 3:00 Process outside assignments
3:00 – 6:00 The Multiculturally Competent Supervisor/Evaluation and Remediation
8:00 – 9:00 Orientation to Supervision and Codes of Ethics
9:00 – 12:00 LPC/LMFT Codes Side by Side Supervision Ethics
12:00 – 3:00 Process outside assignments
3:00 – 6:00 Managing Critical Incidents in Supervision