Are you ready to give your own 40 Hour Counselor Supervisor Training? Certified Supervisor Instructors access the most up-to-the-minute materials and deeply discounted resources to provide amazing 40 hour counselor supervisor training courses. Membership starts with the 2020 Certified Counselor Supervisor Instructor Course (6 Supervisor CEs) included in your membership. Membership renews annually.
Your membership includes:
- Certified Supervisor Instructor Course – 6 Supervisor CEs
- All of the instructor and participant materials you will need in order to provide a quality 40 Hour LPC/LMFT Supervisor Training
- A listing in our Certified Supervisor Instructor directory for as long as you maintain your membership
- Free 2020 Supervisor Refresher Course ($240 value)
- Supervisor Refresher Course License gives you discounted access to the Supervisor Refresher Course (12 CEs) for up to 5 users you can use with your own course ($700 value)
- Free Supervisor Templates, Tools, and Intern Activities and Tools Based on Developmental Level updated monthly
- Free Supervisor CEs as we publish them
- 10% off Counselors Creating Badass Businesses Course 2020 ($25 value)
- 10% off Private Practice Templates and Tools updated monthly
- 10% off Books and T-Shirts
- 10% off ethics and marketing consultations
Enjoy accessing extra-amazing ways to improve your business today!
Must be logged in to see discounts. Welcome email will contain vouchers for discounts on continuing education courses. Renew annually $200. Cancel any time.
Certified Supervisor Instructor FAQs
Q: I’m a LPC-S in Texas and interested in becoming a “certified instructor” to offer the supervisor training to other LPCs in Texas. Can you provide more info about the process?
A: Sure thing! We revamped the Certified Supervisor Instructor Course (CSIC) to a members-only product last year. For your $400 purchase your receive the Certified Supervisor Instructor Course and access to tools, instructor manual, participant materials, templates, and more, all updated regularly.
Q: So, after paying the $400, and going through the training process, I can then start offering LPC-S training in person or online?
A: Correct. In fact, since 2019 any LPC Supervisor in Texas can provide the LPC Supervisor 40 Hour Training. You do not need this course to provide the training. You will be able to access the tools even if you don’t complete the course.
Other licenses, please see your own licensing board rules for more information about providing a supervisor training for your license.
Q: Do you have any limitations or additional restrictions for people that are using your material to market their own trainings?
A: As a CSI Member you have access to use, copy, and modify any of these resources. They are yours! This is not a license agreement and we can’t stop you from sharing the contents of the members-only page, but we hope you understand by completing a Kate Walker Training course, accepting the certificate, and using the resources in your own course, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of the material and the quality of instruction. We humbly ask that you do not share your login or any of the material with others who are not Certified Supervisor Instructors.
Q: Since it can be completely done online now, can I market my own program using the material in your training?
A: You sure can. We like it when you let folks know you are a Kate Walker Training Certified Supervisor Instructor and to make it easier we give you a logo to download, certificate template, and a listing in our CSI directory.
Q: Are there ongoing payments for people to use your material?
A: You get all the updated members-only material you can download but when your membership is up, you must pay $200 to renew. Once you renew you will be able to access the members-only page again.