September 26 Supervision Ethics: Texas LPC and LMFT Codes Side by Side
Are you familiar with the new rule changes? This Kate Walker Training course covers authorized counseling methods, technology requirements and limitations, confidentiality, and NEW experience requirements for internship. Dual licensed supervisors will love this course!
Do you want to attend in person in The Woodlands, Texas?
Click ‘Buy this Course’ and you are all set. About one week before the workshop we will send you an email with location and directions.
Do you want to attend via webcam?
Click ‘Buy this Course’ and you will have immediate access to the Starting Line where you can find the link to purchase your $15 webcam access.
Looking for more? Check out our Supervisor Refresher Course Workshop!
Supervision Plan Bundle
10:00 – 1:00 Conceptualizing Supervision: Making a Supervision Plan Including Best Practices for Administrative Tasks and Paperwork
1:00 – 3:00 Lunch
3:00 – 6:00 The Multiculturally Competent Supervisor/Evaluation and Remediation
9:00 – 12:00 LPC/LMFT Codes Side by Side Supervision Ethics
12:00 – 3:00 Lunch
3:00 – 6:00 Managing Critical Incidents
You save when you purchase our bundles:
Texas LPC and LMFT Codes Side by Side Syllabus
- Identify ethically sound roles of supervision
- Understand the need for personal professional competence in the area in which supervision is being provided
- Delineate administrative supervision responsibilities from clinical supervision responsibilities
- Identify the authorized counseling methods and practices included in the scope of practice
- Describe the requirements of the internship experience as detailed within the LPC and LMFT Rules
- Describe the requirements for supervisors as detailed within the LPC and LMFT Rules
Attendance via webcam
If you attend via webcam, in order to receive credit for the full number of contact hours you must be visible on camera the entire time and use a working microphone to participate in class discussions. Audio only will not be acceptable. We encourage participants to make sure equipment is in working order ahead of the class time as refunds cannot be awarded if there are technical difficulties.
Worried about quality? Rest assured ALL of the courses offered through Kate Walker Training are rigorously reviewed and held to the highest standards. We ensure:
- All of our courses are related to the practice of professional counseling.
- All of our courses are delivered and/or designed by fully licensed individuals with the necessary experience and knowledge in the topic(s) presented.
- At the end of each course we provide participants with a mechanism for evaluating each continuing education activity.
- At our live courses we verify attendance.
- We provide participants with a letter or certificate of attendance displaying the licensee’s name, topic covered, date course was taken, and hours of credit earned.
- We keep your record of attendance on file for six years (or more).
This course provides three hours of continuing education
- Texas Ethics
- Texas LPC supervisor training, supervisor continuing education
- Texas LMFT supervisor training, supervisor continuing education
Kate Walker Training LLC is a mental health continuing education provider in Texas. Always check with your licensing board before purchasing a course for CE documentation.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Hour Workshop
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
The link to pay your webcam set up fee is here.
Instructor Use Only
Please do not complete this section.