Counselors Creating Badass Businesses Course 2020
Welcome to the DIY Mentoring Program.
DIY means ‘do it yourself’ but we’re here to tell you, you need a mentor. How do we combine both? This 8 week program is ‘DIY’ because it’s self-paced and our worksheets and power points will help you set specific deliverables to achieve your goals. How is this program different? We’ve included mentoring opportunities, I’m not going to overwhelm you, it is a proven process, and you can use the steps over and over again. I’ve sliced and diced this down to the basics. When you purchase you will get immediate access to:
- 8 Lessons you can move through at your own pace.
- Worksheets you can download over and over again (and keep forever).
- Two 30 minute one-on-one virtual consultations with me (you can record and keep forever).
- Weekly round table discussions with other course takers you can record (and keep forever). Can’t attend? Don’t worry. We’ll record it and keep the archives in our Badass Business Builder members-only page.
- The option to create a Badass Business Builder Membership that gives you deep discounts on continuing education, one-on-one consultation, exclusive master mind groups, retreats, practice building tools, and more!
What this is NOT
These methods and exercises are literally the same ones I used to start my six-figure cash-pay practice achievebalance.org, my non-profit Ann’s Place, and my 39 cohorts-and-counting Kate Walker Training LLC (home of the first online 40 hour LPC/LMFT Supervisor Training in Texas). I also used them to finish my Ph.D. in three years (with breast cancer, three kids, and a husband in Iraq) write my book “My Next Steps: Create a Counseling Career You’ll Love,” and run a mini triathlon. It is designed for busy business owners who don’t have time to waste on courses that don’t do what they say they will do. Here’s what this course is not:
- This course is NOT filled with tons of stuff to read or listen to. You don’t have time for that.
- This course is NOT going to overwhelm you with tons of minutia. We literally work one goal at a time until we get it right.
- This course is NOT going to leave you hanging. I will talk with you on the phone. You will participate (if you want) in round table discussions.
- This course is NOT going to promise to make you prettier, skinnier, happier, or put a Bentley in your garage. It will definitely make all of that possible, but what you get out of this program is totally up to you.
Try before you buy
Check out our closed Facebook group Texas Counselors Creating Badass Businesses. We offer a FREE Thursday 30 Facebook LIVE, a supportive community, and it’s a safe place to ask all of your business questions. Click, tell us why you want to badass-up your business, and you’re in!
This course is included in the Badass Business Builder Membership. Must be logged in to see discounts.
This course counts for 3 CE hours for LPC and LMFT in Texas. Please check your licensing board rules before taking any course for continuing education. You will be given a certificate for your records when you complete the content for this course. There are no quizzes or exams.
Still have questions?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave me a number with the best callback time. I look forward to working with you!
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
First step? Set some SMART goals
Specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, trackable goals are the key to success. So let's make some.
Step 2: Backwards plan your BBGs
Steven Covey said begin with the end in mind. We tend to agree.
Step 3: Kick barriers to the curb
"I tried" is the poor man's "I kicked butt."
Step 4: Deliver the goods
Showing even a little bit of progress can keep you gassed up in a good way.
Step 5: Check yourself
Take this short quiz and determine your Next Steps to create the counseling career you'll love.
Step 6: Dig deep
Tough love is still love. Time to give yourself some.
Step 7: Preach It
Tell the world that you are open and ready for business!
Step 8: Your Badass Business and Beyond
It's time to take stock, get orgainzed, and keep moving.