Independent Contractors vs Employee: Addressing Misconceptions and Minimizing Fears
Have you wondered if you should be hiring your interns or licensed staff as 1099 contractors or W2 employees? You have come to the right place!
Valerie Kuykendahl Rogers has created another amazing course! Recorded in June 2019 this 90 minute pre-recorded webinar explains everything you will need to know to hire your next amazing team member confidently. Kuykendahl Rogers presents the information in a step by step fashion and illustrates her points using descriptive charts and engaging examples. By the end of this webinar you will have information so you can make an informed decision about how to hire.
Click ‘Buy This Course’ right now, and gain immediate access!
- Explain the difference between a W2 employee and a 1099 independent contractor
- Introduce the user to problems associated with hiring staff under the wrong designation
- Explore ways to change the status of an individual if they have been hired under the incorrect designation
Participants completing this 90 minute course will have the information to:
- Create a workspace that will comply with licensure code and Texas Workforce Commission regulations
- Avoid unwanted litigation
- Provide an amazing experience for employees, staff, and independent contractors
This is an advanced course for licensed mental health providers and licensed mental health supervisors with a master’s or doctoral degree in counseling.
Continuing Education Information
This course provides 90 minutes of continuing education in a home study format. Home study course hours are calculated via written text (6000 words = one hour) and video (one hour = one hour).
Kate Walker Training LLC is a continuing education provider in Texas for LPC, LMFT, and Social Work. If you are seeking documentation for continuing education we recommend you check with your licensing board before purchasing this course.
The online training is currently available in English only. It is delivered via audible narration and visual text.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 Hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes