We can provide our complete, three-day, LPC/LMFT 40 Hour Supervisor Training at your site.
From curriculum and instruction, to registration and follow-up participant support, we handle all of the details. We take on the liability of making sure your participants are educated about the latest licensing board rules.
Best of all? For every participant dollar you collect over our fee, you get 50% of the revenue and you can charge what you like.
Your cost includes:
- Unlimited participants
- Participant organizational materials (name badges, pens, etc.)
- Participant lifetime virtual access to course curriculum (hard copies of course materials with binders are available for added cost)
- Virtual flyers you can use to advertise in your area
- Instructor/s to deliver the 40 hour training
- Registration portal and registration management
- Participant support and follow up for one year following the last day of the course
- A virtual online support group for your new supervisors
- As of this writing the Texas LPC Board requires supervisors to have 6 Supervisor CEs before they can renew their license. To meet this requirement, in addition to the 40 hour course CEs, participants receive a coupon good for one year following the last day of the course to use toward six free Supervisor CEs through Kate Walker Training.
Not Included: Travel expenses are not included and will be charged at the market rate.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your needs.